De Buyer Mineral B Element Steel Frypan
Made in France, this fry pan is ideallly suited for sealing, browning and grilling. Heat the pan to 140°C and the carbon steel fry pan will seal the food on the surface, resulting in the caramelisation of the natural juices - the "Maillard reaction". A crust forms, preventing moisture from evaporating. The food becomes brown and crusty on the surface, tender and soft in the middle. Perfect for frying meat and obtaining light and crispy crepes or tasty omelettes!
- MINERAL B ELEMENT pan: iron is a 100% natural mineral material
- Organic beeswax-based protective finishGuaranteed without any coating (PFOA and PTFE free guaranteed)
- No chemicals added - Environment safe production
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment
- Health : Iron molecules from the pan contribute to good health
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- Seasoning: the more the pan is used, the better the performance!And...the darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.